Dear Patient of Manasses Chiropractic & Rehab,
We remain committed to keeping our patients and staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic while continuing to provide for your health care needs with advanced technology, efficiency and a caring touch.
Here are a few important updates at our office:
We’ve extended our office hours into the afternoons, and appointments are now offered Monday to Thursday. Please call our office (703) 396-7770 to make your appointment! We request that you come to your appointment alone, or at most with one family member or critical member of your care team, whenever possible.
What to expect when you visit us:
- We are following stricter scheduling guidelines than usual, and we are limiting our schedules, but we are scheduling some routine visits.
- Scheduling of patients is spaced out, to minimize the number of people at the office at one time.
- All patients have to wear a mask or covering over their mouth when entering office. Please do not forget your mask!
- At this time we will only allow patients to come into the office, unless a companion is necessary for mobility, or if the patient is a child. Any other companions will be asked to please wait in the car.
- A representative will greet you at the entrance. An in-office screening will be done to ask about recent travel and will check your temperature prior to entering the office.
- We are abiding by social distancing guidelines, by spreading the chairs in our waiting and patient areas with 6 feet in between them. This will also prevent having more than 2 people per area.
- Our staff members will be wearing masks for everyone’s safety.